Monday, 18 November 2013

★ Look #11 : I saw the devil ★

★★
Styling, make-up, editing and art direction : Sophie Traverse
Photographer : Nicoline Aagesen
 ★★★
Hey Everyone, how are you doing ? A new week starting today, I hope you will get a nice one ! 
The hairdresser downstairs our building closed down and is under renovation at the moment (and I hope for a long looooong time). And as we both Nico and I love trashy places, of course, we got the idea to go and shoot there. How coooooool.
Right now, it does feel a little bit scary there, but it got us inspired. That's all we needed.

It's funny how I really all things that are pretty and cute, but at the same time I always had that fascination for creepy and scary thing. I love those japanese horror movies, with a girl with long hair coming back to kill people and such. Also as I kid I was soooo scared of clowns because of the movie IT. But as much as I was scared of it, I would always try to watch it over and over again. It didn't matter if that meant that I'd get nightmare for a week.
Do you still get scared ?
Today I kinda immune to spirit/ghost horror movies. They might make me jump whilst watching it, but the real sh★t is far more scarier. Like serial killers and psychopaths ! ;___;

 ★★★

★★★

What Im wearing and comments :

★ Black and white bones jacket ~ Soul out : It's pretty thin and super light.
★ Cropped tank top with studs ~Topshop : I wore it with the studs in the back ;)
★ White denim dress ~ Soul out : Supa cuuuuute. You can adjust the length. Also, Im so clumsy that every time I put something is the front pocket, it will always fall down as I pick up something, aiyaaa...
★ Black boots with studs ~Steve Madden

  ★★★ 





4 comments:

  1. Best shooting you posted on your blog *-*
    I love the jacket !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm new following your blog, great pics.
    I like horror movies too, if you like the japanese ones search for Noroi the curse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following my blog !
      Yes Ive seen Noroi and damn, it's one of the scariest and most disturbing movie Ive seen ! Really scary ~

      Delete